Saturday, May 17, 2008
urrrg!
I hate the end of school!!! Well, I love it but I like someone. i wish he would've known before Thursday......I don't even know if he likes me. But its fine......I do just like being friends....! He makes me laugh soooooo hard!! When he used to sit by me in 6th hr he wouldn't let me read his paper becasue he was scared i would laugh too hard. I even started laughing harder! i wish I still sat by him..now we only have four days of school left. we get out on May 22. I am super duper happy but super duper sad..oh well, I will see him next year..hopefully I get classes next year with him. He kinda acts like he likes me. I have sooo many friends I don't want this school year to end......i want this week to go by very slowly....especially 3 and 6 hr....Oh and I really don't want a boyfriend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment